Homemade Mozzarella and Marmalade Lavender Honey
|Figs||600 Gram (Turkish)|
|Dried cherries||600 Gram|
|White wine vinegar||400 Gram|
|Pomegranate juice||1 Kilogram|
|Mozzarella curd||2 , diced|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Quart|
|Kosher salt||4 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Ice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Honey||5 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Truffle oil||250 Gram|
|Granny smith apples||4|
|Cava||16 9⁄10 Fluid Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Agar agar||5 Gram|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Cherry Fig Marmalade:
1) Add all items to a heavy bottom pot.
2) Bring to a boil and reduce by one third.
3) Puree mix in a blender then cool.
1) Heat water, 2oz of salt and heavy cream to 160 degrees.
2) remove from heat add mozzarella curd.
3) Let the curd sit in the liquid for about 5 minutes.
4) Remove curd from liquid in 4oz balls at a time.
5) Fold balls three to four times.
6) Add balls to an ice bath that is heavly seasoned with salt.
7) Serve with extra virgin olive oil salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
Truffle Lavender Honey:
1) Heat honey with lavender to 180 degrees.
2) Remove from heat, strain and let cool till about 90 degrees.
3) Whisk in truffle oil and cool.
Apple chile Marmalade:
1) In a small pot add cava, honey lemon juice and whisk well.
2) Add apples and bring to a boil stirring continusly.
3) Drain apples and reserve with jalapenos, return liquid to the pot and whisk in agar agar and bring to a boil 30 seconds.
4) Pour liquid onto a half sheet tray lined with plastic wrap.
5) Let cool until firm.
6) In a blender puree the firm mixture until smooth.
7) Fold puree with apples and jalapenos. Cool and store.
This video is a creation of hypehits. You can visit hypehits for complete recipes, and more videos.