Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
|Bean curd||200 Gram|
|Black mushroom||50 Gram|
|Pok choy||200 Gram|
|Chinese cabbage||150 Gram|
|Spring onions||100 Gram|
|Chicken stock||150 Milliliter|
|Aromat powder||4 Gram|
|Maggi seasoning||2 Dash|
|Potato starch||5 Gram|
1. Cut the tofu(bean cud) very carefully into neat dices and dredge with cornflour and deepfry them in hot oil , keep in the serving plate.
2. Sauté garlic in oil, add the shittkae ,andchicken stock, and add soya , aromat, .
3. Add the pok choy, Chinese cabbage , and braise.
4. Add little bit of potato starch if it is very watery.
5. Add on the deep fried tofu.