Cointreau Curd Cups
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (250 Gram Carton)|
|Liquid honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Grate the rind coarsely from a quarter of the orange and set aside for decoration. Grate the remaining rind finely.
2. Place the cottage cheese in a bowl, then beat in the grated orange rind, honey and Cointreau.
3. Gradually mix in the yogurt until smooth.
4. Whisk the egg white until it forms stiff peaks, then carefully fold into the cheese mixture.
5. Spoon into 4 custard cups, glass dishes or ramekins and chill for 15 minutes.