Kesari Sweet Curds
|Skim milk||13 1⁄2 Ounce (2 1/4 Teacups)|
|Skim milk powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh curds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||2 Pinch|
1. Add the skim milk powder to the prepared milk and mix well.
2. Cool or heat the milk until lukewarm and add the curds, sugar and cardamom powder.
3. Warm the saffron, add 2 teaspoons of the milk mixture and stir until the saffron dissolves.
4. Add the dissolved saffron to the milk and put to set in a closed cupboard.
5. When set, place in the refrigerator.