The Best Italian Cappuccino!
|Ground espresso beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (grounded finely)|
|Non fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (you can use a milk with a higher fat content)|
1. Put water in the bottom of the cafe maker as per instructions that come with it.
2. Pack the cafe maker with the finely ground espresso. Follow the directions that come with the cafe maker.
3. Put on med heat on your stove (gas is best!) and watch the cafe come out the top of the spout. This should only take about 4 mins.
4. Next you need to steam your milk until its nice an frothy.
5. Pour into two mugs or one depending on your coffee addiction.
6. Pour about 1/3 cup of the espresso into each mug or more if you like it stronger.
7. Add 1/2 Tbsp of sugar to each mug or more if you like it sweeter
8. Sprinkle with a dash of cocoa
9. Drink it up!
Interesting side note: In Naples, a true Italian would never order a Cappuccino after 10 AM!
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.23 g0.35%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg0.8%
Sodium 60.4 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.21%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 0.38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet