Stir Fried Shrimp And Mushroom And Bean Curd
|Bean curd cakes||4|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice bean curd. Slice fresh mushrooms. Shell and parboil peas.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; stir-fry to soften slightly. Then add parboiled peas and stir-fry 1 minute more.
5. Add diced bean curd and sherry-soy mixture. Stir-fry gently until bean curd is heated through.
6. Return shrimp and cook, gently stirring, to reheat and blend flavors
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1431 Calories from Fat 576
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g99.2%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 2432.9 mg101.4%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g56.8%
Sugars 32.8 g
Protein 128 g256.2%
Vitamin A 42.9% Vitamin C 162.7%
Calcium 60.3% Iron 115.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet