Stir Fried Shrimp And Mushroom And Bean Curd
|Bean curd cakes||4|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice bean curd. Slice fresh mushrooms. Shell and parboil peas.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms; stir-fry to soften slightly. Then add parboiled peas and stir-fry 1 minute more.
5. Add diced bean curd and sherry-soy mixture. Stir-fry gently until bean curd is heated through.
6. Return shrimp and cook, gently stirring, to reheat and blend flavors