Stir Fried Shrimp With Deep Fried Bean Curd
|Bean curd cakes||4|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Cut bean curd in l inch cubes. Cut scallion in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic. Meanwhile heat oil.
3. Add bean curd cubes to oil, several at a time, and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add salt, then garlic and scallions; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
5. Quickly stir in soy sauce and sugar to blend; then cook, covered, 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Return bean curd, stirring gently, only to heat through.