Stir Fried Shrimp With Deep Fried Bean Curd
|Bean curd cakes||4|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Cut bean curd in l inch cubes. Cut scallion in 1/2 inch sections. Crush garlic. Meanwhile heat oil.
3. Add bean curd cubes to oil, several at a time, and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add salt, then garlic and scallions; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
5. Quickly stir in soy sauce and sugar to blend; then cook, covered, 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Return bean curd, stirring gently, only to heat through.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1305 Calories from Fat 632
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.8%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 3164.4 mg131.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 21.2 g
Protein 114 g227.7%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 56.6% Iron 97.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet