Braised Pork And Bean Curd
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bean curd cakes||2|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Place pork in a pan with water and bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, then drain, discarding liquid. Let pork cool.
2. Meanwhile slice or cube bean curd, slice onion, crush garlic. Combine stock, sugar, soy sauce and salt.
3. Heat oil in a large heavy pan. Add onion and garlic and brown lightly. Add pork and brown quickly on all sides.
4. Add bean curd; stir-fry gently, or tilt pan, to cover with hot oil.
5. Add stock mixture and heat; then simmer, covered, until pork is tender