Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd
|Bean curd cakes||3|
|Dried black mushrooms||6|
|Lean pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 Small|
|Red chili peppers||2|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Press bean curd Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred pork. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry; then add to pork and toss to coat. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Shred bamboo shoots, green peppers, red chili peppers, soaked mushrooms and pressed bean curd. Crush garlic.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and brown lightly. Add pork and stir fry until it loses its pinkness (about 1 to 2 minutes).
5. Add bamboo shoots, green and chili peppers and mushrooms. Stir fry to coat with oil
6. Stir in stock and heat quickly; then cook, covered, over medium heat until nearly done
7. Add sugar and bean curd. Stir fry to heat through and blend flavors