Stuffed Filet Mignon Surprise
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (125 Milliliter)|
|Horseradish in vinegar||30 Milligram (2 tablespoon)|
|Chopped parsley||10 Milligram (2 tespoon)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop (few drops)|
|Filet mignon||16 Ounce (4 fillets, 4 ounce each)|
|Peanut oil||30 Milligram (2 tablespoon)|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
– In a bowl, soften butter, then blend in horseradish, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
– Shape seasoned butter into 4 small pats and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile cut a cavity along the thick side of each filet mignon.
– In a large skillet, heat oil to smoking, sear filets mignons, season to taste when turning.
– Remove filets mignons from skillet and place a pat of butter in each cavity.
– Allow butter to melt for 1 minute and serve.