Nachos are another popular Mexican corn based dish. It consists of tortilla chips, cheese, jalapenos, salsa and may have also sour cream. The ingredients more or less remain the same. Nacho can be great for the super bowl parties. Kim Shield makes nachos using all the vegan ingredients. Enjoy with vegan, healthy nacho recipe.
50 Gram (1/5 Package, Taco Textured)
Vegetarian refried beans
2 Ounce (2 Heaped Tablespoons)
1 Ounce (1 Heaped Tablespoon)
Vegan sour cream
Blue corn tortilla chips
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (2 Handfuls)
Monterey jack cheese
2 Ounce, blended to crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix black beans, refried beans, and protein in a sauce pan on low heat. Add hot sauce if desired.
3. Take 2 handfuls of blue corn tortilla chips and place on heat safe plate, spread out the chips.
4. Once bean and protein mix are warm and mixed take off the stove and spoon on top of the chips, spread evenly.
5. Next, take the cheese and spoon over bean-protein mixture.
6. Place plate of nachos in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Take nachos out once cheese is melted.
8. Add guacamole, vegan sour cream, and salsa to liking.
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch Kim Shields churn out this interesting recipe almost effortlessly.