A delicious Chicken Salsa Verde Enchiladas made with flour tortillas
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
3 Cup (48 tbs), divided
Mexican blend cheese
4 Cup (64 tbs)
4 , chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray the bottom of a baking dish with 2 tbsp. salsa verde.
3. In a skillet, brown the chicken, add onion and cook until it turns translucent.
4. Add of salsa verde (2 Cups), cover and simmer for 30 minutes, shred the chicken with a fork
5. In a tortilla place, cheese, green onio, chicken salsa verde mixture, roll up like a cigar. Repeat the process for making several wraps.
6. In the prepared baking dish, pour salsa verde (1/4 cup), place the wraps keeping the seam side down.
7. Cover with remaining chicken salsa verde mixture(3/4 cup) and cheese,cover with foil.
8. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, uncover, and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Top with sour cream, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Tina had been bugging me to make her some enchiladas so I finally did... She doesn't like corn tortillas so I used flour ones - and it turned out great! I now think I like them with flour over corn tortillas... I would have loved to use The Tortilla Guy's fab Tumaro's Tortillas but I couldn't find the white ones locally... They would have made this dish better...
Here, the Chef brings up an enticing filling for your next Enchiladas, scrumptious Chicken Salsa Verde. Chicken Salsa Verde and Cheese Enchiladas is another breakthrough in the evolvement of Italian Enchiladas and it’s delicious. Salsa Verde gives a nice twist to the regular chicken. The recipe is simple but little time consuming but all the efforts are worth million dollars.
Chicken Salsa Verde And Cheese Enchiladas Recipe Video