Chicken Salsa Verde And Cheese Enchiladas
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Salsa verde||3 Cup (48 tbs), divided|
|Mexican blend cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Green onion||4 , chopped|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray the bottom of a baking dish with 2 tbsp. salsa verde.
3. In a skillet, brown the chicken, add onion and cook until it turns translucent.
4. Add of salsa verde (2 Cups), cover and simmer for 30 minutes, shred the chicken with a fork
5. In a tortilla place, cheese, green onio, chicken salsa verde mixture, roll up like a cigar. Repeat the process for making several wraps.
6. In the prepared baking dish, pour salsa verde (1/4 cup), place the wraps keeping the seam side down.
7. Cover with remaining chicken salsa verde mixture(3/4 cup) and cheese,cover with foil.
8. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, uncover, and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Top with sour cream, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.7%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg28.7%
Sodium 748 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 27 g53.4%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 76.1% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet