|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and water.
2. Move dough to a floured board and knead until a smooth but stiff dough results.
3. Divide dough into 12 equal parts. Shape into smooth, pliable balls.
4. Roll each ball out as thinly as possible on a floured surface.
5. Drop tortilla on a very hot ungreased griddle. Cook until speckled on one side. Turn and cook on the reverse side.
6. As you cook each tortilla, place it between the folds of a clean cotton kitchen towel to keep warm and flexible until serving.
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 for each tortilla, reflouring surface as needed.