Classic Cumin Catfish with Citrus Avocado Salsa
|Catfish fillets||1 Pound|
|Ground cumin||2 Tablespoon|
|Avocado||1 , diced|
|Oranges||2 , diced|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , diced|
|Clove garlic||1 , minced|
|Jalapeno||1⁄2 , minced|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
For the salsa:
1. In a bowl, take garlic, jalapenos, red onions, oranges and avocado. Mix it well.
2. Season with salt, pepper and lime juice. Mix it well again and keep it aside to set.
For the catfish:
3. Heat a pan over medium high flame.
4. Meanwhile, season catfish with salt, pepper and cumin. Make sure your entire filet is lightly covered with the cumin. Rub it all over the catfish. Flip it over and repeat the procedure.
5. Add extra virgin olive oil in the pan.
6. Place the fish in the pan. Cook it for four minutes on each side.
7. Once fish is fully cooked, place it on your serving dish.
8. Top it with a generous helping of the salsa and decorate with lemon wedges. Your Classic Cumin Catfish with Citrus Avocado Salsa is ready to serve.