|Meat substitute||600 , minced|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||800|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger piece||10 Gram|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Garam masala||1 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber||8 Inch (Ingredients Sauce)|
|Greek yogurt||50 Gram|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Ingredients Sauce)|
1. Dice the Onion and fry in oil for 5-10 minutes until soft.
2. Dice the Ginger and Garlic, add to the Onions.
3. If using "real" mince, add now and fry until brown.
4. Add the Chopped Tomatoes, Chilies, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Tomato Puree, S&P and Garam Masala, allow to simmer.
5. If using "meat-substitute" mince, add it now, add water if needed, continue to simmer until pulses are softened.
6. To prepare the Sauce; dice the Cucumber and Coriander, place in a jug with the Yogurt and blend.
7. Leave the Sauce to chill in the fridge whilst the Main filling cooks.
8. Serve the Main filling on a "Mexican-wrap" topped with cheese and drizzle the Sauce on top.