Chicken Tortilla Soup
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery stalk||1 Medium|
|Sweet peppers||3 Small|
|Cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Taco seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato bouillon||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned black bean||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In the blendtec combine water, tomatoes, carrot, celery stalk, sweet peppers, cilantro, mushrooms, garlic salt, taco seasoning and tomato boullion.
2. Press the soup button on the blendtec and blend until smooth soup like consistency.
3. To make the soup chunky add cooked chicken, black beans, corn and tortilla chips.
4. Using the pulse button pulse 4-5 times.
5. Serve the Chicken Tortilla Soup immediately.
If using a vitamix start off with speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 10.Blend for 6 minutes.
After adding the other ingredients start the vitamix on variable speed 1 and flip it to high, turn the machine on and off for few seconds.