Everyone loves Guacamole - so here's one of the tastiest recipes around.
For pico de gallo:
Plum tomatoes/Roma tomatoes
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely
Pico de gallo
2 Tablespoon ((as needed))
For Pico de Gallo:
1. Finely dice the jalapeno( you can remove the seeds or adjust to taste), tomatoes and onion.
2. In a bowl, combine chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Give it a good stir.
3. Squeeze lime juice and season with salt to taste. Stir again.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
5. Serve and enjoy!
1. Remove the pits from the avocados and scrape out the flesh.
2. On a large plate, place avocado flesh and mash with the bottom of a glass or with a fork, leaving it relatively chunky.
3. Squeeze lime juice and season with salt to taste.
4. Add a few scoops of Pico de Gallo. Mix well.