1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a sauté pan add in the olive oil and heat. Followed by onion and sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the red bell pepper and jalapeno. Sauté for 5 minutes more. Take off the pan from the stove and let it cool.
4. Meanwhile in a large bowl add in the corn meal, unbleached flour, sugar and salt. Followed by the chipotle pepper, whisk all the ingredients well. Set aside.
5. In another bowl add in the almond milk and canola oil. Whisk well, pour in the mixture to the cornmeal bowl. Mix well.
6. Pour in the batter to the prepared dish. Top with sautéd vegetables.
7. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
8. Take out the cornbread from the oven let it cool. Take out from the dish and slice.