1. In a pan, add the water, tripe, garlic heads, bay leaves and salt and cook until tender.
2. Stem the peppers and rinse in water.
3. For the red chili sauce: In a pan, add the new mexico chili pepper and pasilla peppers along with 2 ladles of the tripe stock and heat on low and cook.
4. Blend together the cooked peppers, garlic cloves, oregano and salt.
5. Add the sauce into the tripe pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Ladle the dish into a bowl and garnish with white onion, lime juice, cilantro, Serrano pepper and dry oregano and serve hot.