With only a few simple ingredients, this delicious dish comes together in a flash!
4 Medium, divided (10 inch)
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Medium, cooked and diced or shredded
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Sliced black olives
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided (3/4 cup for filling and 1/4 cup for topping)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In the bottom of lightly greased 2-quart round casserole dish, place one tortilla, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, put together chicken, salsa, olives, cumin and 3/4 cup cheese and mix well.
4. Spread 1/3 of chicken mixture over tortilla in baking dish.
5. Place a tortilla over the chicken mixture and repeat layering, ending with the last tortilla.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the tortilla and cover the dish with foil.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly, uncover for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Cut into wedges and serve with sour cream.
You can add black beans, jalapenos,beef, turkey or pepper jack cheese instead of cheddar cheese.