Chile Relleno Casserole - Perfect For Entertaining, Breakfast Or Anytime
You can serve this casserole for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The flavors are rich and it is definitely a comfort food that is quick and easy.
12 Ounce, slice
1 1⁄2 Pound, shredded
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Lightly spray the casserole dish with Pam spray.
2. Wash, drain and cut chilies into slices.
3. Preheat the oven at 325 degree.
4. In a separate bowl combine eggs,salt, flour add slowly and milk, mix with a whisk.
5. Layer chilies and cheese in casserole dish, alternating. The top layer should be of cheese reserve some cheese as well separately.
6. Pour egg mixture over the chilies and cheese, sprinkle the reserved cheese on top.
7. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with Spanish rice or Beans & Salsa.