Make Ahead Margarita, prepare in advance for your next party without compromising on taste quality. How? Prepare the base parts of your drink ahead of time with alternative sour components. This concept can be applied to many cocktail designs, we have chosen the harder recipe that requires a retaining of sour flavor: the margarita.
1 Medium, juiced
1. In a pitcher, add the tequila, lemonade, orange juice, orange liqueur and agave nectar.
2. Rerigerate the mix until your party.
3. Add in ice cubes and the juice of a lime and stir well.
4. Stir well.
5. Pour into a margarita glass.
6. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled.