1. In a dehydrating machine with 4 levels or more, start placing the ingredients in the following order from the lowest tray to the top tray - Onions, Serrano peppers, garlic and cilantro leaves.
2. Dehydrate the contents of the trays overnight or until all the ingredients are completely dried.
3. Once done, remove all the trays and set aside.
4. In a spice grinder, add the dried ingredients one at a time and grind them into a fine powder. Remove in a bowl and set aside.
5. In a bowl, add in the freshly ground dehydrated onion powder, garlic powder, cilantro, jalapeno powder, Serrano powder, black pepper, kosher salt. Mix it well using a spoon.
6. In a food processor, pour in the can of diced tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of the above salsa mixture. Blend until smooth
7. Refrigerate the salsa mixture overnight before serving.
8. Serve the salsa with yellow corn chips.
While grinding the dried contents make sure you wear a mask to avoid coughing and sneezing, as the smell from these ingredients are very strong.