Mexican Platter Dip
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce|
|Canned refried beans||30 Ounce|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Canned ripe olives||2 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Corn chips/Tortilla chips||2 Dozen|
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning mix.
6. Cover and chill as well.
7. To assemble, use a large round platter or serving dish
8. Spread beans in an even layer, leaving 1-inch space all around the edge.
9. Top with avocado mixture, leaving bean layer exposed all around.
10. Top with sour cream mixture, leaving avocado mixture exposed all around.
11. Sprinkle with green onion, tomatoes, ripe olives, and Cheddar cheese.
12. Serve this a dip with corn chips or tortilla chips, or serve onto plates in pie-shaped wedges.