This recipe is a must for your Mexican food parties. It is one of the healthiest Mexican recipes out there. It goes great with most foods other than Mexican as well. Try it on your eggs for breakfast, or chicken, beef or pork
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
2 Small, dice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Start off by roasting the garlic cut the garlic top so that you can expose all the garlic, then drizzle some olive oil and seal the garlic in a foil, then bake it in the oven at 375 degree for an hour.
2. Start chopping the jalapenos pepper removing the seeds if you don’t want the salsa very spicy, chop the onion, set aside.
3. In a food process blend the fire roasted tomatoes, green chilies, jalapeños pepper, sugar, salt a pinch, ground cumin and finally the roasted garlic only the cloves. Blend all the ingredients well.
4. Once done remove the blended puree in a mixing bowl and add the onion, cilantro to it.
5. Serve it as a dip with crispy nachos.
To get rid of the garlic smell from your fingers you need to simply run your fingers over a spoon under cold.