Mexican Chicken Parmesan and Guacamole
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For the tomato and jalapeno sauce|
|Roma tomatoes||4 Medium|
|Jalapeno peppers||4 Large|
|Cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red onion||1 Large|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|For preparing the chicken|
|Chicken breast||2 Medium|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|For taco chips|
|Taco shells||20 Medium|
|Oil||4 Cup (64 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|For the guacamole|
|Red onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Feta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
To make the Chicken Parmesan:
1. In a pan roast the tomatoes and jalapeno peppers and pulse in a blender until smooth along with cilantro, red onion, lemon, cumin and salt.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast, season with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute the chicken pieces in it until brown flipping on each side.
4. Remove from the pan and spread on a foil lined tray.
5. Top with the blended tomato and jalapeno sauce and provolone cheese slice pieces when hot.
To make the guacamole:
6. Cut open the avocados, pit them and scoop out the flesh.
7. Add into a bowl and mash with a fork or a spoon.
8. Add the cherry tomatoes, red onion finely chopped, feta cheese, cilantro and roma tomatoes.
9. On a serving plate spread the chicken pieces.
10. In another serving dish spread the guacamole and stick the taco chips at the edge.