1. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoon olive oil. Saute the red onions till translucent.
2. Add tomato, kidney beans, corn, water and salt. Stir, close and bring it to boil.
3. In the meanwhile, in a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Add red bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Put chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin, garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
6. Add this mixture into the vegetable mix and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. In a serving bowl, serve the chilli hot garnished with cilantro and scallions, with bread or any side of choice.