100 Gram (chicken,turkey or any meat of your choice)
1⁄2 , deseeded, cut into medium dices
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1⁄4 Medium, thinly sliced (any color)
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1⁄2 (pickled or fresh)
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. On tortilla, lay bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno.
3. Put tomato and scallions on top.
4. Sprinkle cumin, oregano, and cheese.
5. Lay leftover meat pieces on tortilla. Roll, and pop it in grill. Cover and press. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Remove from grill, and cut it into half.