1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes. Set Aside.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pan. Saute garlic and onions till light brown.
3. Saute ground pork until done. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add green bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mix the sauteed meat, cucumber and tomatoes.
6. Take one taco shell and spread mayonnaise inside. Add the mixture inside the taco shell. Put the cheese as toppings.
7. In a serving plate, serve the tacos topped with additional mayonnaise or hot sauce.