Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
1 Medium, chopped
4 Medium, diced
4 Clove (20 gm), minced
Canned kidney bean
30 Ounce (2 cans with liquid)
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1⁄8 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. Prepare all the ingredients according to the list.
2. Coat the bottom of a pot with olive oil. Heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent about 8 minutes.
4. Put the spices and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
5. Add the tomatoes. Stir well. Put the beans with their liquid.
6. Bring pot to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add the molasses and vinegar. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
9. In a serving plate, serve the chilli garnished with a dollop of sour cream and tortilla chips or bread or mashed potatoes.