This is one of the dishes from our Football Sunday video. Other videos include hot wings, quesadillas and margaritas. The key to making a great platter of nachos is layering the cheese and the nachos because everyone knows that once the cheese is gone the nachos aren't fun to eat anymore. Experiment with a variety of ingredients. We used chopped tomatoes and jalapeños. I love using manchego cheese. It has full bodied flavor and melts very well. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 Bag (1 kg)
100 Gram, thinly sliced
1 , thinly sliced
1 Teaspoon, minced (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking tray with nachos as the first layer.
3. Next, add a layer of manchego cheese and mozzarella.
4. Top with a layer of tomato.
5. The next layer are the chips again.
6. Another layer of manchego and mozzarella cheese goes next.
7. Add some sliced jalapenos.
8. Pop into the broiler for 5 minutes or until cheese melts completely and watch closely.
9. Garnish with cilantro and serve right away.