1. In a medium bowl stir together the corn meal, rice flour, potato starch, baking powder, and sugar, set aside.
2. In a larger bowl whisk the eggs, and milk together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, stir until just combined but don’t over mix.
4. Stir in the corn, jalapeno, cheddar and bacon until everything is pretty evenly distributed.
5. Heat a nonstick pan, spray nonstick cooking spray pour in the corn mixture.
6. Cook for a few minutes until you see the tops of the corncakes begin to look dry and large bubbles begin to rise.
7. Flip on the other side and cook for a few minutes.
8. Serve corn cakes with chicken salad and sour cream.