Guacamole is a Mexican dip made primarily from avocados. It is mixed with lime juice, onion, tomatoes, garlic,cilantro and salt. It can be creamy or chunky and is used as a dip or a side for many Mexican dishes.
4 Medium, cubed
2 Tablespoon (freshly squeezed)
Pico de gallo salsa
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely (Optional)
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. In a bowl put the avocados. Add the lime juice and carefully toss to make sure all the avocado gets coated in lime.
3. Put pico de gallo, cilantro, garlic and jalapeños (if using).
4. Add salt to taste. Mix well.
5. Using a fork, mash about 1/3 of the guacamole. Make sure not to mash the whole thing. Mix again to combine.
6. In a serving bowl, serve the guacamole with chips or as a side with fajitas.