A simple, delicious sweet treat to serve with apple pie dip or caramel, or any sweet dip you desire.
2 Tablespoon, melted
1 Tablespoon (1/2-1)
1. Preheat oven to 410°.
2. Grease the baking pan.
3. Cut the tortillas into desired size in wedges.
4. Place the wedges on a slightly greased baking pan.
5. Brush the tortillas with the melted butter.
6. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes until golden brown.
8. Let cool before serving.
9. Serve tortillas with apple pie dip or any choice of sweet dip.