A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy!
Monterey jack cheese
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded
Queso fresco/Feta cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a casserole with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Put cheeses in a mixing bowl and set aside
4. In a skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and sauté the mushrooms, for 3 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and minced garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté until spinach is wilted and garlic is fragrant, for about 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and pour over cheese. Toss to mix.
7. Place the mixture into the prepared casserole.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.