A great dinner idea that is a snap to make and get on the table. You can use a rotisserie chicken or even use leftover chicken for this recipe
Rotisserie chicken/Leftover chicken
2 Pound, shredded
2 Clove (10 gm), mince
Monterey jack cheese
1 Pound, shredded
Green enchilada sauce
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Combine honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic in a small bowl.
3. Toss this with the shredded chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. In another bowl, combine enchilada sauce and heavy cream.
5. Spray a baking dish with oil.
6. Pour ½ of the enchilada sauce mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
7. Fill the flour tortillas with the chicken and shredded cheese and then roll, reserving 1 cup of the cheese for the topping.
8. Place enchiladas seam side down in the prepared pan.
9. Pour remaining sauce over the top and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
10. Bake for 30 minutes at 350° in the oven.
11. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro before serving.