The Sexy Vegan serves up some burrito love for breakfast out at Joshua Tree.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Large, chop
1. Chop onion into pieces.
2. In a bowl, mash the tofu and the spice mix(1/4 teaspoon tumeric, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder & 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix.
4. Heat a pan and add onions onto it and stir.
5. Add the tofu mix into the pan and brown.
6. Add 1 can of black beans and cook for 5-10 minutes.
7. Take of the fire and add the tofu mix in the middle of a tortilla.
8. Slice an avocado and add 2-3 slices on the tortilla.
9. Fold the tortilla.
10. Grease an aluminium foil and place the burritos on the foil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
11. Yummy breakfast burritos are ready to eat.