This video is part of our Football Sunday series. Also look for Nachos, Hot Wings, and Margaritas. Cheese is the main ingredient in quesadillas but feel free to add chicken, beef, tomatoes, peppers, caramelized onions or anything your taste buds desire. I like using the flour tortillas. They fry up very quickly in a little bit of oil. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
2 (flour tortillas are better but you can use corn as well)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice (manch)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), caramelize
1 Small, slice
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked, shredded
1. Heat up 4 tablespoons of oil
2. Place a tortilla in the oil.
3. Add 1/4 cup cheese, 1 sliced jalapano, 1/4 cup sliced onions and 1/4 cup shredded,cooked chicken to the top.
4. Add some caramalized onions.
5. Add another quesadilla sheet and push down all the ingredients.
6. Flip the quesadilla and continue to push down the ingredients to melt the cheese.
7. Remove the quesadilla from the stove and cut into 4 pieces.
8. Plate and garnish with cilantro if you like.
9. Serve warm as a snack for your Game night parties with your buddies.