This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering
1 Can (10 oz) (fat free)
1⁄2 Pound, ground
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed, for topping) (Optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pie dish or 9-inch layer pan, spread a layer of refried beans evenly at the bottom.
3) Then spread a layer of beef and cover with a layer of salsa.
4) Spread a layer of cheddar cheese evenly over the salsa and top with the broken olives.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is nicely melted.
6) Top the Taco Dip with a dollop of sour cream or guacamole and serve with pita chips or toasties.