Chicken Fajitas made in The Bag Holder with chili powder, lime, seasoning salt, onions and peppers. We will be serving Spanish rice made easy and both meals can be frozen for a make ahead meal. Visit us on www,thebagholder.net to get yours today and take the work out of the cooking. Comes with 75 additional recipes to build in a bag.
Green bell pepper
Olive oil/Canola oil
4 Medium, skinless boneless
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Roughly chop the onion and bell pepper, add into the bag.
3) Add the seasoning salt, chili powder, oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
4) Cut the chicken breasts into strips and add into the bag.
5) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts, onions and peppers are thoroughly coated.
6) Allow to marinate for about 2 to 4 hours.
7) Stir fry and serve the Chicken Fajitas with Spanish rice.