1. Chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Grate the cheese. Set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil. Add the vegetables, salt and pepper.
4. Stir and cook till the vegetables are tender.
5. Take a tortilla, spread low fat cheese on it.
6. Put the cooked vegetables. Sprinkle pepperjack cheese over it.
7. Place a tortilla over it.
8. Put it on a pan and heat it till both sides is crisp and cheese begins to melt.
9. On a serving plate transfer the stuffed tortilla. Cut it into desired shape and serve hot with a chilled margarita.
If using only 1 type of cheese, then sprinkle the same cheese over the cooked vegetables.