1) To a bag, add the chicken, lime juice, oregano and cumin.
2) Set aside and let the meat marinade for 30 minutes.
3) To the saffron threads, add warm water and set aside.
4) In a pan, sauté the onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil, till vegetables are soft.
5) Add the rice and mix well.
6) Add the marinated chicken and cook for about 3 minutes.
7) Add the saffron threads, chicken broth and white wine.
8) Add the bay leaves and bring the contents to a boil.
9) Add the tomato paste and mix well. Add salt and pepper, stir.
10) Cover the pan and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
11) Once the rice is done, fold in the chopped pimentos and drained beans.
12) Transfer the preparation to a serving plate and serve while still hot.