1. FOR MARGARITA: Take a large glass, fill ½ with ice cubes.
2. Put in Cilantro leaves, fresh lime slices and crush it.
3. Pour Rum, agave syrup, more ice cubes and cover it with a shaker.
4. Shake it well.
5. FOR BEEF TACO: In a pan, put the marinated beef, roasted poblano pepper, red onion, cilantro leaves, jack cheese and steam it for a few minutes by sprinkling a little water and covering it.
6. Stir fry this mixture for a few minutes till cooked well.
7. Heat the tortillas till soft.
8. MARGARITA: In a serving glass, fill it with ice cubes, strain the drink into it and serve.
9. TACO: In a serving plate, put assorted vegetables with lime slice. Place the tortillas over it.
10. Put the beef mixture beside it with cooked rice alongside.
11. Serve it hot by garnishing it with cheese.