The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mexican Cheese Crisps with Avocado. Easy go-to Mexican flavored appetizer.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party.
Colby & monterey jack/Marble cheese blend
2 Medium, divided
2 Ounce, softened
Southwestern seasoning mix
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1 Teaspoon, freshly grounded
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Cut tomatoes, peel avocado, chop onion, cilantro.
3. In a bowl mix lemon juice, cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning.
4. In another bowl take avocado, cilantro, onion, lime juice, salt and black pepper and mash.
5. Line Large Round Stone with Handles with Parchment Paper. Cut cheese into slices and place on stone.
6. Bake cheese for 17 minutes in oven or until it turn golden brown.
7. Take out cheese chips from oven and top it with avocado mixer.
8. Drizzle mayonnaise mix over avocado mixer and garnish with tomato.
If desired, taco seasoning can be substituted for the Southwestern Seasoning Mix.