A simple breakfast burrito made with a whole grain, high fiber soft tortillas, bananas, natural peanut butter, cinnamon and a host of health add-ons. Perfect as a quick breakfast or a light, healthy dessert.
Whole grain tortilla
Organic peanut butter
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1 Tablespoon ((for sprinkling))
2 Tablespoon (( for serving))
50 Gram (( for serving))
2 Tablespoon ((for browning))
1. Spread peanut butter evenly on tortilla.
2. Top with sliced bananas and all desired toppings.
3. Roll up in burrito style (see video.
4. Heat a pan and brush with coconut oil; place seam side down in a hot pan and brown on all sides.
5. Slice burrito in half and plate with fresh fruit, drizzle of agave and a sprinkling of cocoa powder, cinnamon or both.
This is great as a simple, healthful dessert as well.