|Lemon/2 tablespoon lime juice||1 Medium|
|Skinless chicken breast||2 Medium|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||8 Medium (For Salsa)|
|Green chilies||4 Medium (For Salsa)|
|Onion||1 Medium (For Salsa)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Tablespoon (For Salsa)|
|Cornmeal/All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Tortilla)|
|Warm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (For Tortilla)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Tortilla)|
|Salt||To Taste (2 Tsp Or As Needed For Tortilla)|
|Olive oil/Lard||1 Tablespoon (For Tortilla)|
|Chicken breasts||2 Medium, skinless|
|Juice of lemon||1 Medium|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (As Needed For The Chicken)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (For The Chicken)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (For The Chicken)|
|Bell peppers||2 Medium (For The Chicken)|
|Sugar||1 Pinch (For The Chicken)|
|Onion||1 Medium (For The Chicken)|
|Salt||To Taste (2 Tsp Or As Needed For The Chicken)|
|Mexican rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
To make Tomato Salsa :
1. Chop onions and halve a lemon.
2. Cut green chilies into half and remove seeds place in a bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan boil water and boil tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Then peel the tomato skins, halve, remove the seeds and chop into tiny pieces.
5. Mix with the other ingredients and add chopped coriander.
6. Let it rest for 2 -3 hours.
To make Flour tortillas :
7. In a bowl mix the all purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
8. Add a tbsp olive oil, mix in water and knead into a dough.
9. Make medium small balls out of the dough and roll into a circle,
10. Heat a pan and roast the rolled dough for 30 seconds on each side.
11. To make Chicken / black beans:
12. Cut chicken into strips and add a tablespoon of lemon juice.
13. Marinade the chicken for 30 minutes.
14. In a skillet add olive oil and sauté onions, bell peppers and spring onions.
15. Add marinated chicken and season with salt pepper and cinnamon powder.
16. Cook for 20 minutes and turn off the stove.
17. Take a tortilla and add tomato salsa in the center.
18. Spread over the cooked rice and then with chicken.
19. If desired, add some sour cream.
20. Roll it and secure with toothpick.
21. With a knife cut it in the center and serve.