Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Pinwheels
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Ranch dressing||2 Tablespoon (spicy)|
|Rotel mexican lime & cilantro diced tomatoes||10 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||2 , cooked, shredded|
|Colby jack cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (can use Mexican cheese blends)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||To Taste|
|Flour tortillas||6 Large|
1. In a bowl cream cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, onion, chicken, cheese, garlic, chilli powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix after each ingredient till combined.
2. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
3. Spread the filling onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around. Roll tightly.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour.
5. Remove them from the fridge and slice them before serving.
6. In a serving plate, arrange the pinwheels and serve chilled with choice of dip.
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.1 mg34%
Sodium 1221.3 mg50.9%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 30.6% Vitamin C 13.8%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet