These little pinwheel appetizers are so quick and easy to make not to mention delicious! If you like chicken salad and Mexican foods then you'll love this take on Mexican chicken salad.
8 Ounce, softened
2 Tablespoon (spicy)
Rotel mexican lime & cilantro diced tomatoes
10 Ounce, drained (1 can)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced
Chicken breast boneless skinless
2 , cooked, shredded
Colby jack cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (can use Mexican cheese blends)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
Black pepper powder
1. In a bowl cream cheese, ranch dressing, tomatoes, onion, chicken, cheese, garlic, chilli powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix after each ingredient till combined.
2. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
3. Spread the filling onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around. Roll tightly.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour.
5. Remove them from the fridge and slice them before serving.
6. In a serving plate, arrange the pinwheels and serve chilled with choice of dip.