1. In a sauté pan, heat canola oil. When hot, sear the chicken strips until lightly browned.
2. Reduce heat and cook them until tender.
3. In the mean time, in a bowl, combine hot sauce and vinegar. Stir well.
4. When the chicken is cooked, add the tenders to the sauce and toss to coat.
5. In a small bowl, combine blend low fat mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and blue cheese and cream until smooth.
6. Add a little of the hot sauce and Cajun spice. Mix well.
7. Warm up the tortillas or wraps if you want.
8. Spoon the sauce down center of the tortilla, top with spicy chicken tenders, tomatoes and lettuce.
9. Wrap and roll neatly like a burrito.
10. Cut into half and serve as a snack or as a light meal.
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on track in your weight loss goals. Texturally, tastefully balanced and delicious. If you love buffalo chicken, you’ll adore this wrap. The chicken isn’t breaded or fried and the blue cheese dip has been substitutes by a healthy Greek yogurt sauce. This is
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread Recipe Video