Empanadas trace their origins to Galicia and Portugal. From their medieval debut, empanadas have evolved into a mainstay delight enjoyed by people all over the world. In this episode, Jeff Murphy creates a sweet, simple and tasty dessert using the empanada as his inspiration.
Please see video
1) In a sauté pan, cook banana slices with ginger and sugar until soft and bit golden.
2) Placce the banana on tortilla and make put some honey at the edge of tortilla.
3) Fold it and crisp it in a sauté pan with little oil on both sides for 2 minutes.
4) Slice the tortilla in four and sprinkle cinnamon sugar, caramel.
5) Serve the sweet banana and caramel empanada with vanilla ice cream.