Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill!
4 Clove (20 gm), chop
Fresh squeezed lime juice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Fresh ground black pepper
4 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Chicken breast boneless skinless
3 Medium, strips (red, yellow and orange)
4 Small, strips
1 Large, slice
Chipotles in adobo
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Pico de gallo
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Roughly chop the garlic and cilantro, cut the bell peppers into wide strips.
2. Remove the seed of jalapeno and quarter them, slice the sweet onion, set aside.
3. Prepare the grill on high setting.
4. In a bowl combine lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, stir and mix everything
5. Place the chicken breast in the zip lock bag and pour ¼ cup of the marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. In the remaining marinade add chopped cilantro and mix.
7. Place the chopped vegetables in a zip lock bag and pour ¼ cup of the marinade, refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. Brush the onions with chipotles in adobo sauce.
9. Place the vegetables, chicken breast and onions on the grill.
10. Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side, after 8 minutes remove and let the chicken rest until needed.
11. Char the peppers and onions.
12. Warm up the corn tortillas on the cooler side of the grill.
13. Once done slice the chicken into long strips, set aside.
14. Place the flour tortillas on a plate and top it with the peppers, jalapenos, onion, guacamole and pico de gallo.